Friday, April 15, 2011

Well here goes nothing.....

First of all let me apologize if this seems kinda rough.  This is my first attempt at blogging and I am not sure how I am going to do with this.  My goal is to have a place I can journal about what is going on in our lives and keep family and friends up to date with (as the blog is titled) All Things Skinner.  I am sure at times this will be boring and only meaningful/therapeutic to me and for that I apologize in advance.

I have also decided after spending an hour trying to format my page I desperately need my sister to get home from vacation to show me how to do what I want to do as her page is super cute. (you can see it under my list of blogs I follow titled "The Shellito's".

All in all I hope to keep you all updated on what is going on with Lauren, Kevin and myself.

Now I need to go get Lauren.  She has a softball game tonight (assuming no rain out after those wicked storms last night).  I will update more afterwards to let you know how they did.  GO STEALERS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment